EcoCredits Rewards Terms & Conditions
EcoCredits Rewards Program Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the EcoFlow Rewards (“EcoCredits” program). Members of the program will earn EcoCredits (called "EcoCredits") in connection with the purchase of qualifying online products and online activities that are redeemable towards the purchase of certain products at ecoflow.com (collectively referred to as EcoFlow Store). EcoFlow products are available at brick-and-mortar retail establishments or third-party sites (this includes, but is not limited to, Facebook resell groups, eBay, Amazon, and other third parties.) Such products are not currently eligible for the accumulation of EcoCredits.
2. Eligibility. To be eligible for the Loyalty Program, you must create an account as outlined in these Terms and Conditions. You may create an account if you are at least thirteen (13) years of age, have internet access, and have a valid mailing address. If you are between the ages of 13 and 18, you must have your parent’s permission to register for an account. If you choose to create an account, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, username, and password and for restricting access to your account. You are responsible for keeping such information current, complete, accurate, and truthful. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account, username, and/or password. You agree to provide only current, complete, accurate, and truthful information. If you are accessing and using the site on someone else’s behalf, you represent that you have the authority to bind that person as the principal to all Terms and Conditions provided herein, and to the extent, you have such authority, you agree to be bound to these Terms and Conditions and to accept liability for harm caused by any wrongful use of the site or content resulting from such access or use. You may only have one member account per natural person. Persons discovered to have more than one account forfeit their EcoCredits and will be unsubscribed from the Loyalty Program.
3. How To Enroll in the EcoCredits Program. Create an account: Visit EcoFlow Store and become a registered user of the Site. Click here to be taken directly to the registration page. You will be asked for your email address and password. You will also be given the option to sign up for our newsletter. Once you have submitted the requisite information, your account is created successfully, and you are enrolled in our program.
4. How to Access/Change Your Member Information. You must keep the personal information on your account up to date. To do so, click on the "My Account" section and access your account by entering your registered email address and current password. From your dashboard, you can access your account information and change your profile.
5. How to Cancel Your Membership. You may cancel your account at any time. To cancel your account, please send an email to email@example.com and write “cancel membership” in the subject line. The email must come from the account currently listed on our servers as being associated with your Loyalty Program. If you no longer have access to that email address, please email our customer service department, and we will verify your status and cancel your account. Upon cancellation, you are no longer a member, and any unused EcoCredits accrued in your account will be forfeited and cannot be redeemed. EcoCredits maintain their value only on valid accounts in good standing, and, except as otherwise provided here for redemption, have no cash value outside of their redemption value on the Site.
II. EARNING ECOCREDITS
1. General. Members can earn EcoCredits on the purchase of qualifying online products at the EcoFlow Store. To receive EcoCredits for your online purchases, you must be signed into your account. You may check at any time to see if you are signed in to the site by clicking on the user icon in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
2. Earning Rate. Members earn 1 EcoCredit for every £1.00 spent on qualifying purchases (in other words, ten (10) EcoCredits for every ten dollars (£10) spent): (i) qualifying online products on the EcoFlow Store if you are logged into the Website. EcoCredits are based on your order subtotal, after any discounts. EcoCredits are rounded to the nearest whole number. For example, if you spend £19.99, you will receive 20 EcoCredits.
3. Addition of EcoCredits to Accounts. EcoCredits will be added to your Account under the following conditions. Those earned during social interaction, such as social sharing, will generally show up immediately in your account. EcoCredits earned from a purchase will be delayed and may show in your account as ‘on the way’ or ‘pending’.
You will receive EcoCredits:
4. Exclusions. Members earn EcoCredits only on the purchase price of (i) qualifying online products. Calculation of EcoCredits excludes payment by the Member for shipping charges and all taxes, including, without limitation, federal, state, and local taxes or use taxes. EcoCredits will not be earned on any discounts or other credits offered in connection with a product or service. For example, if a product that is normally £50 is on sale for £25, a Member will only earn EcoCredits on the purchase price of £25. Purchases of gift cards, the redemption of vouchers, and any type of price adjustments, including merchandise returns, are not eligible for EcoCredits. All purchases made: (i) by a Member prior to such member joining the Program, (ii) Online without a Member being logged onto the EcoFlow with the Member's Account number linked to the Member's Online account, are not eligible for EcoCredits Program credit. Purchase of EcoFlow products outside the EcoFlow Store is not eligible for the EcoCredits Rewards Program. (iii) Wholesale Retailers are not eligible to participate in the Rewards Program.
5. Returns/Order Cancellations. EcoCredits earned for a purchase that is then the subject of a return, cancellation, refund, declined credit card or gift card, or other credit will be deducted from your account in an amount equal to the EcoCredits earned for the original transaction, including any bonus EcoCredits that may be applicable. EcoCredits cannot be reapplied back to your rewards account for any reason on a returned order. We do not recycle rewards coupons or gift cards from order to order or item to item.
6. Bonus EcoCredit Promotions. From time to time, the EcoFlow Store may run certain bonus EcoCredit promotions. Under bonus EcoCredit promotions, Members can earn additional or "Bonus EcoCredits" in connection with the purchase of certain online products. When you purchase these specially marked products or make the purchase during a bonus EcoCredits time period, you will earn bonus EcoCredits on each product, as specified in the offer. Bonus EcoCredits promotions are subject to the terms and conditions of the offer and may be offered at any time at the EcoFlow Store's sole discretion.
7. Limitations on Bonus EcoCredits and EcoCredits, Generally. These terms apply to EcoCredits and bonus EcoCredits accruals. If you purchase a product during a promotion and the product comes with an additional, EcoCredits will not be issued on the retail value of the free product.
III. REDEEMING ECOCREDITS
1. How To Use Your EcoCredits.
EcoCredits must be used in increments outlined in these Terms
and Conditions. EcoCredits may only be used Online at the
EcoCredits towards Products: Members can use their EcoCredits to reduce the purchase price of a product. EcoCredits can only be redeemed in any combination of the point and increment amounts. Redemption of EcoCredits towards product purchases is subject to product availability.
2. Redeeming your EcoCredits.
What are Rewards? Rewards are typically EcoFlow discount codes, gift cards (EcoFlow or third-party gift cards), and products (including physical gifts or EcoFlow accessories) that can be redeemed in exchange for the corresponding number of accrued EcoCredits from your EcoCredits account. Some Rewards may only be collected during a specific period. The redemption rule is subject to change without prior notice due to campaigns or product releases.
How do you redeem EcoCredits? Sign into your account on the EcoFlow Store. Head to the “Redeem EcoCredits” and select the rewards you would like to collect on the EcoCredits page. EcoCredits will be deducted at the time of redemption. Rewards are available only while supplies last or during specific periods of time when quantities may be limited.
Certain rewards will be conditional upon you agreeing to separate terms and conditions applicable to that reward which will be made available when the reward is offered. Rewards are non-returnable, non-refundable, and hold no cash value. Please read the rules of each reward and double-check before you confirm the redemption of any EcoCredits.
a. Discount Codes
After you confirm the redemption of EcoCredits, you will be issued a single-use discount code. These can be used for discounts on purchases made on the EcoFlow Store. Copy and paste the code into the discount bar during checkout to save.
b. Products / Free Gifts
Choose the product you would like to redeem EcoCredits for and click “REDEEM NOW”. Then fill out the shipping form and click submit. Rewards available in the EcoFlow Store do not require a merchandise purchase.
c. Gift Cards
EcoFlow Gift Cards can only be used at the EcoFlow Store. Any other gift cards available as gifts are purchased from and distributed by third parties. Please follow the gift card terms and conditions of the third parties or contact their support team for help.
Please refer to the rules of each gift card before you collect it.
We encourage you to redeem your EcoCredits often so that you get to experience the full benefits of the EcoCredits program, including discounts, products, and gift cards. Specific rewards (whether products or gift cards) are available while supplies last and may be subject to change, discontinuance, limitations, and substitutions by us, at our discretion and at any time with or without notice. How and when rewards are delivered is determined by EcoFlow at its sole discretion.
3. Exclusions. Only one account per natural person. Reward codes may not be combined with any other discount codes. EcoCredits may not be transferred at this time. EcoCredits cannot be used on past purchases. EcoCredits accumulated on different accounts by different members may not be combined or aggregated to make purchases of products or for any other reason. EcoCredits earned in a transaction cannot be redeemed in the same transaction. Redeemed EcoCredits cannot be retroactively applied to any past order. EcoCredits have no cash value outside of the online EcoFlow Store and are available only to members in good standing. Rewards will be invalid and cannot be shipped out if the membership is canceled. The whole redemption process must be completed within the valid membership life cycle.
4. EcoCredits Expiration and Time Lapses. Standard EcoCredits expire 365 days from the date on which they were assigned to your account and are available. Specific EcoCredits would expire earlier at the discretion of EcoFlow.
5. Rewards can not be canceled. Once EcoCredits are redeemed, a reward (discount, product, or gift card) will be assigned, and we are unable to cancel the redemption and reapply the EcoCredits to your EcoCredits account.
By registering with EcoFlow Store and joining the EcoCredits Rewards Program, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined in these Terms and Conditions, as well as any other terms that may be associated with the Rewards Program. EcoFlow reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend or restrict the Loyalty Program, your account, the redemption of EcoCredits, or any aspect of the Program, including, without limitation, the point conversion ratio and the point expiration policy at any time. Any changes can be made without advance notice. EcoFlow may make these changes even though such changes may affect your ability to use EcoCredits already accumulated. You are responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the Program Terms and Conditions. A Member's EcoCredits balance, as reflected in EcoFlow's records, shall be deemed correct. EcoFlow reserves the right to determine the number of EcoCredits in any Member's account based on EcoFlow's internal records related to such Member's account. In the event of an inconsistency between the amount accrued in a Member's account as stated on any Member's receipt and EcoFlow’s internal records, EcoFlow's internal records can control. EcoFlow assumes no responsibility for errors caused by incorrect Member information. Your right to transfer EcoCredits earned or granted under the Program is strictly limited. The sale of EcoCredits is prohibited and may result in the confiscation or cancellation of your EcoCredits as well as suspension or termination of your membership, which in each case shall be final and conclusive. All transactions involving EcoCredits and all Member accounts are subject to review and verification by EcoFlow. The EcoCredits balance in a Member's account may be unavailable for use when an account or transaction is under review. EcoFlow may revoke any Member's membership in the Loyalty Program at any time if such Member engages in abuse of the Loyalty Program or fails to follow the terms and conditions of the Program. Fraud or abuse relating to the accrual of EcoCredits or redemption of rewards may result in revocation of membership in the Program and may affect a Member's eligibility for participation in any other EcoFlow program, present or future. EcoCredits are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The interpretation and application of the Program's Terms and Conditions are at the sole discretion and determination of EcoFlow. For more information or other questions, click on Contact Us, located in the bottom footer of every site page.
The Terms and Conditions of the loyalty program are subject to change at EcoFlow's sole discretion at any time and without notice to customers. Upon the customer’s at-will termination of their EcoFlow Store registered account, or if a customer is terminated for violation of these Terms and Conditions or other activities in violation of the intent and good faith intended use of this Site, all EcoCredits will immediately be forfeited, and will no longer be redeemable. EcoFlow will make reasonable efforts to award EcoCredits as outlined above to all 1. registered and 2. qualifying EcoFlow Store customers but is not responsible for any technical or unforeseen errors that may occur.
EcoCredits are non-transferable, non-redeemable for cash, nonrefundable, and are not valid outside of the EcoFlow Store. Purchases made outside EcoFlow Store are not valid for point accrual (this includes, but is not limited to, Facebook resell groups, eBay, Amazon, and other third parties).